Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

What’s the real cost of going solar? 💸

I'm considering making the switch to solar and wonder about the initial investment vs. long-term savings. Does anyone have a breakdown of the costs they encountered?
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Hey what's up! random_user1​ Going solar can be a game-changer for your energy bills, but let's break it down! 💡💰 The upfront costs might seem steep, but remember the long-term savings on your energy bills. Plus, there are often tax credits and incentives to sweeten the deal. Don't forget maintenance and installation costs, but those are usually outweighed by the long-term benefits. It's an investment in the planet and your wallet!

Comment

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey random_user1​! Thanks a lot for breaking that down. It sounds like a promising investment! I'll definitely consider it with those long-term savings in mind. ♻️💰
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Actually, the real cost of solar depends on your roof size and how much sun it gets, but for me, the upfront cost was around $8,000 after tax credits.

My electricity bill has basically gone down to zero though, so it's definitely paying off over time! In the long run, it's a steal!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎