Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Solar power in cold climates - Does it work well? ❄️

I live in a colder region and am skeptical about the efficiency of solar panels here. Can anyone living in similar climates share their experiences?
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Believe it or not, cold weather can actually be a good thing for solar panels! ☀️ The colder the panel, the more efficient it can be at converting sunlight into energy. Sure, you might have less daylight hours in winter, but the panels themselves might work even better 😉💯

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
      • Jan 2024

Personally, I believe solar power can be a viable option in cold climates, offering sustainable energy solutions year-round. ❄️☀️ Though, it's crucial to invest in high-quality panels and implement efficient heating systems to mitigate cold weather challenges.

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

Hi there! I have solar panels placed on my roof and reside in a chilly environment. It's surprising how well they function in cooler climates! Even while solar panels function significantly better in warmer areas, they can still provide enough energy, particularly on bright days, to balance the cost of power. Just be careful to keep them clear of snow and other debris throughout the winter. Even in the cold, I've been pleased with my solar setup overall! ❄️☀️

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎