Eco-friendly fashion finds: Where to shop for sustainable clothing? πŸ‘—πŸŒΏ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

Eco-friendly fashion finds: Where to shop for sustainable clothing? πŸ‘—πŸŒΏ

Hey fashionistas and eco-conscious trendsetters! Ready to refresh my wardrobe with sustainable fashion pieces. What eco-friendly clothing brands, thrift stores, and online marketplaces do you recommend for finding stylish, sustainable apparel that minimizes environmental impact and supports ethical fashion practices? Let's dress to impress the planet! πŸŒŸπŸ‘šβ€‹
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Upgrading your closet with eco-friendly fashion is totally doable. Hit up Patagonia, Reformation, Everlane, and Pact for sustainable styles, or raid thrift stores and online marketplaces for pre-loved gems. Dressing green is the new black! πŸŒΏπŸ›οΈ

Comment

• Zariyah
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by moricalliope
      Upgrading your closet with eco-friendly fashion is totally doable. Hit up Patagonia, Reformation, Everlane, and Pact for sustainable styles, or raid thrift stores and online marketplaces for pre-loved gems. Dressing green is the new black! πŸŒΏπŸ›οΈ
      Hey there! Patagonia, Reformation, Everlane, and Pact are all amazing choices for sustainable styles. But, don't forget the treasure trove of pre-loved gems waiting to be discovered in thrift stores and online marketplaces😍

Comment

• ghostmode
        ghostmode commented
        Editing a comment
        Thrift stores. Seriously underrated. Whenever someone asks me where to shop sustainably, I always recommend hitting up thrift stores first. You'll be surprised at what you find. πŸ‘Œ
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎