Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Eco-friendly home decor: How to style your space sustainably? 🌿🏠

Hey interior designers and eco decorators! Ready to spruce up my space with sustainable home decor. What eco-friendly furniture, renewable materials, and upcycled accents do you recommend for creating a stylish, sustainable home that reflects my personal style while minimizing environmental impact? Let's decorate with a conscience and make our homes a reflection of our values! 🌟🏑
    Last edited by Mahito; 04-12-2024, 04:46 AM.
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

For sustainable home decor, consider furniture made from bamboo, reclaimed wood, or recycled materials. Opt for organic fabrics and low-VOC paints for upholstery and walls. Upcycled accents like vintage finds or repurposed items add character and reduce waste. Let's make eco-friendly choices to style our homes with conscience! πŸŒ±πŸ›‹οΈ

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      • Jan 2024

For eco-friendly home decor, choose furniture and textiles made from sustainable materials, add greenery with plants, and opt for energy-efficient lighting. Small changes make a big impact! 🌿🏠

Comment

• xlr8
        • Apr 2024

I agree with jhoannabuenafe, When it comes to furniture and accessories, I'm a big fan of bamboo too. It's a renewable resource that grows quickly and requires minimal pesticides. I've incorporated bamboo in various forms, from furniture like chairs and tables to smaller items like cutting boards and storage baskets. It adds a touch of natural elegance while being environmentally friendly 😊😊

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by jhoannabuenafe
          For sustainable home decor, consider furniture made from bamboo, reclaimed wood, or recycled materials. Opt for organic fabrics and low-VOC paints for upholstery and walls. Upcycled accents like vintage finds or repurposed items add character and reduce waste. Let's make eco-friendly choices to style our homes with conscience! πŸŒ±πŸ›‹οΈ

Absolutely! Thanks for the tips. I'm all for making our spaces more eco-friendly. Let's style with conscience and keep it green! πŸ’ͺ​

Comment

• Mahito
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by moniquelouise2018
            For eco-friendly home decor, choose furniture and textiles made from sustainable materials, add greenery with plants, and opt for energy-efficient lighting. Small changes make a big impact! 🌿🏠
            Totally feeling this advice! Thanks for the eco-friendly tipsβ€”gonna start making those changes pronto. ​

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by xlr8
              I agree with jhoannabuenafe, When it comes to furniture and accessories, I'm a big fan of bamboo too. It's a renewable resource that grows quickly and requires minimal pesticides. I've incorporated bamboo in various forms, from furniture like chairs and tables to smaller items like cutting boards and storage baskets. It adds a touch of natural elegance while being environmentally friendly 😊😊
              That's awesome! Bamboo is such a cool choice for furniture and decor. Love how it's eco-friendly yet stylish. I agree with jhoannabuenafe's idea ​

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎