Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gratefulheart
    • Jan 2024

How do you deal with a picky eater pet?

My furry friend seems to be turning their nose up at their food lately! I've tried different brands, flavors, and even home-cooked meals, but nothing seems to satisfy them. Any tips or tricks to handle a picky eater?
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Oh, dealing with a picky eater pet can be such a headache, I've been there! What worked for my cat was mixing a bit of wet food or some tuna juice with her dry food. It kinda makes it more appealing, I guess? Also, sometimes it's not just about the food, but how and when you're feeding them. Pets can be fussy about their bowls or feeding times. Try sticking to a schedule or changing the bowl location. Oh, and if nothing works, maybe a quick check-up with the vet wouldn't hurt, just to rule out any health issues. Good luck! 🐾🍲

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

Here are some tips for handling a picky eater pet by feeding your dog at the same time and in the same place every day. Consistency can help create a routine that your dog associates with mealtime.

Comment

• JAYT CHING
        • Jan 2024

Hey! I totally get it! My pet was super picky too. What worked for me was mixing in some tasty treats with the regular food, and sometimes warming it up a bit. Also, don't give in to their every demand , you have to be extra patient, they'll come around! Good Luck!

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
          • Jan 2024

Hi There! when my furball gets all picky with food, I get a bit creative! I mix in some tasty treats or maybe switch up the brand. Sometimes, I even pretend to eat it myself to make it look like its tasty (don't judge me!) . Gotta keep it interesting, you know!

Comment

• Yankee
            • Jan 2024

Patience is the key hehe. show love and consult your vet for proper guidance maybe your dog has a problem too. Finding their favorite may take time, but their well-being is worth it! 🐾❤️

Comment

• Jhollibee
              • Jan 2024

Dealing with a picky eater pet is very stressful at times. As we worry so much for their health. In my experience, having a tarantula as a pet, I tried different options for my pet like different types of my own locally grown insects. I try to offer different insects and see which one it will take. Hope this helps you! 😀

Comment

• Kerful09
                • Jan 2024

Ohh men, that's indeed a headache! But you need to try experiment ingwith different foods, maintain a consistent feeding schedule, avoid giving too many treats, and consult with a vet to address any underlying health issues.

Comment

• iriz1116
                  • Jan 2024

My trick with my finicky friend 🐶 was introducing a bit of variety, not just in flavors but textures too. Switching between wet and dry food kept things interesting for my furball. Also, patience is key – took a while, but we found the winning combo! 😁

Comment

• Serenityheart
                    • Jan 2024

Oh man, feeling your struggle! My cat was like that too. Have you tried mixing in some wet food with the dry stuff? Worked like magic for me! Also, maybe give 'em some new food toys, like those treat-dispensing thingies. Keeps 'em interested. Hope this helps! 🐾

Comment

• fab_charms
                      • Jan 2024

Hey pet pals! 🐾 Dealing with a picky eater is a struggle, right? My furball did the same thing. Tried mixing in some wet food or adding a sprinkle of something tasty on top – weirdly, it worked! Also, be patient. Sometimes they just go through phases. 🐶🍲

Comment

• DonCatter
                        • Apr 2024

Ah, the picky eater pet dilemma! 🐾 It's all about getting creative and finding what works for your fur-baby. Try mixing in some tasty treats with their regular food, or experimenting with different textures and flavors. Maybe even whip up some homemade pet-friendly recipes! And remember, patience is key—your pet's tastes may change over time. With a little love and persistence, you'll have your picky eater purring or wagging their tail in no time! 🐱🐶❤️

Comment

• Shinchan
                          • Mar 2024

When it comes to my picky eater pet 🐶, I think variety is key. Though it may take some trial and error, offering different types of food could help find what they like.

Comment

• Ruital
                            • Jan 2024

When dealing with a picky eater pet, I try mixing their regular food with something new to see if they'll like it better. Sometimes changing the texture or adding a little broth can make a difference. If they still refuse to eat, I'll consult with my vet to rule out any underlying health issues and get advice on alternative diets.

Comment

• Tusk
                              • Apr 2024

Hey there! Dealing with a picky eater pet can be so frustrating, right? I've been there! One thing that's helped me is to mix things up a bit – try rotating different flavors or brands of food to see if your furry friend gets excited about something new. Also, make sure you're not overfeeding or spoiling them with treats, as that can sometimes make them pickier. And don't give in to their demands too easily – if they refuse to eat their food, try sticking to a regular feeding schedule and removing the bowl after a certain amount of time. Eventually, they'll get hungry enough to eat what's given to them. Hang in there – you're not alone in this struggle! 🐾🍽️

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎