Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Keep My Indoor Cat Entertained While I'm at Work?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

How Do I Keep My Indoor Cat Entertained While I'm at Work?

🏠 Whether you're a busy bee or just away for a few hours, keeping your indoor feline friend entertained is crucial for their well-being. Let's share some paws-itively purrfect tips and tricks to keep our kitties happy and stimulated while we're away!
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Keep some toys around, like balls or feathers... Also, a scratching post can be a good distraction... Give 'em some treats to hunt for... 🐾

Comment

• Wizzly
      • Mar 2024

get them some dope interactive toys 🐭 that keep them engaged. Leave out some cardboard boxes 📦, 'cause let's be real, cats love them. And always, always give them loads of cuddles when you're back 🥰.

Stay pawsitive and keep those fur babies happy! 🐾

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

Hi you may try to leave out toys like balls or feather wands for them to play with. You can also set up a window perch so they can watch birds outside. Consider getting puzzle feeders filled with treats to keep them mentally stimulated. Rotate toys regularly to keep things interesting. 🐱

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
          • Jan 2024

Hi there! as a fellow cat lover here's what I usually do, I try to set up a variety of toys, like feather wands or catnip mice, then rotate them regularly to keep my kitties' curiosity and help them engaged while I'm out! Good luck!

Comment

• Nateerin17
            • Jan 2024

You can eep your indoor cat entertained while you're at work by providing interactive toys, puzzle feeders, window perches for bird watching, vertical spaces to climb, rotating toys regularly, leaving out safe objects for exploration, and setting up a fish tank or bird feeder for visual stimulation.​

Comment

• Nateerin17
              • Jan 2024

Try to keep your indoor cat entertained while you're at work by providing interactive toys, puzzle feeders, window perches, scratching posts, and rotating toys regularly to prevent boredom.

Comment

• byangskieee
                • Jan 2024

Ah, the eternal struggle of keeping our indoor feline friends entertained! When I'm at work, I make sure to leave out plenty of toys for my cats to play with, like interactive toys that dispense treats or toys they can chase around. I also set up some perches near windows so they can bird-watch or just enjoy the view. Sometimes, I'll leave out puzzle feeders or hide treats around the house to keep them mentally stimulated. And if all else fails, a good ol' cardboard box never fails to entertain! 😻😻😻

Comment

• joshyytree09
                  • Mar 2024

For keeping your indoor kitty entertained while you're at work, try interactive toys, climbing structures, and treats to keep them engaged and happy! 🐱🏠

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
                    • Jan 2024

Absolutely! 😺 Keeping our indoor feline friends entertained is key! 🐾 Try rotating toys, setting up puzzle feeders, or creating DIY cardboard forts for endless fun. Leaving out interactive toys or even a bird feeder by the window can also provide entertainment. Let's share our best tips for keeping our kitties happy and stimulated, even when we're not around! 🏠🐱

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎