Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY pet toys: What's your pet's favorite homemade creation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

DIY pet toys: What's your pet's favorite homemade creation?

We all know pets can be picky about their toys. Have you tried making your own pet toys at home, and if so, which ones were a hit with your furry companions?
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

Oh man, totally agree with pets being picky with their toys, it stresses me out! Hahaha! So, I whipped up this DIY catnip sock for my kitty โ€“ just filled it, tied it off, and boom, hours of entertainment. Also, my dog's crazy about this braided old t-shirt tug-of-war thing I made. Cheap and effective, you know? What about your furballs, any homemade hits? ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿงถ

Comment

• Noreen
      • Jan 2024

Oh, the DIY pet toy adventures! My furball's top pick is a sock filled with catnip โ€“ it's like the feline party never ends! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿงฆโœจ

Comment

• crazylady24
        • Jan 2024

My pet's absolute favorite DIY toy is a simple braided fleece rope โ€“ it's easy to make, great for tug-of-war, and keeps my furry friend entertained for hours. Give it a try, and watch your pet have a paw-some time! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽพ

Comment

• Dvalin
          • Jan 2024

Hey peeps! Made a quick feather wand for my cat. She's hooked! ๐Ÿฑ What DIY toys rock your pet's world? Share the secrets! #PetToyDIY ๐Ÿงต

Comment

• Ruital
            • Jan 2024

My dog's obsessed with a braided fleece tug toy โ€“ easy, cheap, and keeps him entertained for ages. Old denim scraps also make sturdy chew toys. Give it a shot! ๐Ÿฆด๐ŸŽ‰

Comment

• LightRenz
              • Jan 2024

My dog's absolute favorite DIY creation has to be a simple knot-tied fleece tug toy. Not only was it easy and inexpensive to make, but the joy my furry friend gets from tugging and playing with it is heartwarming. It's become our go-to bonding activity, and I love seeing the excitement in those playful moments. I hope your furr baby will love this one

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
                • Jan 2024

Hey there! ๐Ÿพ OMG, DIY pet toys are a game-changer! My cat is obsessed with this simple yarn ball I made. Just rolled up some leftover yarn, and she goes crazy batting it around. Cheap, easy, and she's entertained for hours! I never worry about her making any fuss at home.

Comment

• Migeemee19
                  • Jan 2024

My DIY feather wand is fastened to a battery-powered toy car. my cat keeps chasing it. keeps him entertained all the time! ๐Ÿคฃ

Comment

• shigella
                    • Jan 2024

My pet's absolute favorite homemade toy is a DIY sock squeaky toy. I filled an old sock with some crinkly plastic and a squeaker, and it's a hit every time. Simple, cost-effective, and it keeps my furry friend entertained for hours. ๐Ÿงฆ๐Ÿพ

Comment

• fab_charms
                      • Jan 2024

So, I tried makin' this DIY catnip sock thing for my kitty, and she's totally obsessed with it. Just stuffed an old sock with catnip, tied a knot at the end, and boom! Hours of playtime. Also, made a tug-of-war rope for my doggo using some old t-shirts. Just cut 'em into strips and braided 'em together. He goes nuts over it. Super cheap and keeps 'em entertained. ๐Ÿพ

Comment

• Dane
                        • Jan 2024

Hey there! many enjoy DIY toys like braided fleece ropes, cardboard boxes with treats,๐Ÿ“ฆor simple fabric knots for interactive play.๐Ÿชข

Comment

• Serenityheart
                          • Jan 2024

Hey y'all! ๐Ÿพ My cat's obsessed with this DIY feather wand I threw together. Just tied some feathers to a stick - she goes crazy for it! What about your pets? Any homemade toys that drive 'em wild? ๐Ÿ˜บ

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎