Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Emergency Preparedness for Pets – What's in Your Kit?🧰🐾

Hi pet community! πŸ• With natural disasters becoming more common, I want to ensure my pets are safe. What essentials do you include in your pet emergency kit, and any advice on planning for unforeseen situations?
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Hey pet pals! 🐾 For a paws-itively prepared pet emergency kit, pack essentials like food, water, meds, vet records, and comfort items. Don't forget a first aid kit, extra leash, and a recent photo of your furry friend. Plan evacuation routes and identify pet-friendly shelters. Any unique items in your pet kit, or are you still tailoring your emergency plan? Let's make sure our fur babies are ready for anything! πŸš‘πŸΆπŸ§‘

Comment

• gratefulheart
      • Jan 2024

Hey pet guardians! In the pet emergency kit, pack essentials like food, water, medications, and copies of vet records. Include comfort items too, like a familiar toy or blanket. Also, have a clear evacuation plan. What's in your pet emergency kit? Let's share tips to keep our fur babies safe during uncertain times! πŸΎπŸš‘ #PetSafetyPrep

Comment

• Dvalin
        • Jan 2024

Hey peeps! 🐾 Got my pet emergency kit sorted. Extra food, water, cozy blankets, and a first aid kit. Tossed in their fav toys for good measure. ID tags are a must, and don't forget important papers. Keep it simple, stay safe! 🐢✌️

Comment

• Kitkit
          • Jan 2024

I've got a pet emergency kit with food, meds, and comfort items. Don't forget vet contacts and documents! πŸ“‹πŸ’‰ Be prepared for anything – you'll thank yourself later. Stay safe, furry friends! 🐢❀️ Hope this helps! 🌟

Comment

• charmsb22
            • Jan 2024

So, for my pet emergency kit, I got food (duh!), water, and meds for at least a week. Also, a comfy blanket, toys, and a familiar-smelling item to keep them calm. Don't forget their medical records – handy for vets on the go. Plus, a recent pic in case they get lost. What's in your pet safety stash? Let's share our prep tips! πŸ›‘πŸΆ

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
              • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🐾 Great topic! In my pet emergency kit, I always pack extra food, meds, and copies of vet records. Also, gotta have some comfort stuff like blankets and favorite toys for my furry buddy. Oh, and don't forget a first aid kit! Better safe than sorry. 🐢🌟

Comment

• byangskieee
                • Jan 2024

When it comes to emergency preparedness for my fur babies, I've got a trusty kit packed with essentials. It includes extra pet food, water, their medical records, a favorite toy for comfort, and a pet first aid manual – just in case. 🐢🐱

Let us keep our furry friends safe! πŸš‘πŸΎ #PetPreparedness #EmergencyKitForPets

Comment

• Davi
                  • Jan 2024

Include pet food, water, medications, medical records, and comfort items like toys or blankets in your pet emergency kit.🐾🐾🐾

Comment

• Ruital
                    • Jan 2024

In my pet emergency kit, I pack enough food and water for at least a week, along with their meds and vet records. A cozy blanket, some familiar toys, and a sturdy leash are must-haves too. And don't forget a recent photo of your pet, just in case you get separated. Always have a plan for where to go and how to get there if you need to evacuate. Stay safe!

Comment

• Yankee
                      • Jan 2024

Aside from the food, water and medicine I also put their favorite toys and treats in my kit in hopes that it will help reduce stress for your for them when the unforseen events come, Plan where you and your pet will stay in case you need to evacuate your home. Pets may not be allowed in local shelters, unless they are service animals and you may locate boarding facilities or animal hospitals near your evacuation shelter

Comment

• DonCatter
                        • Apr 2024

Hey pet parents! πŸΎπŸ‘‹ When it comes to emergency prep, our fur babies are top priority! 🐢🐱 Stock up on essentials like extra food, water, and medicationsβ€”they're must-haves! Don't forget their favorite toys and blankets for comfort. And hey, a pet first aid kit is a lifesaver in emergencies! πŸ©ΉπŸš‘ Stay prepared and keep those tails wagging! 🐾

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎