Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Safe Houseplants for Homes with Cats? πŸͺ΄πŸ±

I'm redecorating and want to add more greenery, but I'm worried about my cat nibbling on the plants. What are some cat-safe options? 🌿
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Hey! For a cat-friendly green touch, try spider plants πŸ•·οΈ or Boston ferns πŸŒΏβ€”both are safe for kitties and add a fresh vibe to your space. Just avoid those toxic beauties like lilies or pothos!

Comment

• Tusk
      • Apr 2024

Some cat-friendly houseplants include spider plants, Boston ferns, and calatheas, all of which are non-toxic to cats. Avoid plants like lilies and pothos, which can be harmful to pets if ingested.

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Spider plants, Boston ferns, and bamboo palms are all cat-friendly options that add greenery without the risk. You can also consider orchids or calatheas, which are safe for cats and bring a pop of color to your space.

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Just make sure to place them in spots where your cat can’t easily knock them over. Happy decorating! 🌿🐾

Comment

• Dane
            • Jan 2024

Safe houseplants for homes with cats include spider plants, Boston ferns, and bamboo palms, all of which are non-toxic to pets. πŸͺ΄πŸ±

Comment

• Kennethn
              • Jan 2024

Go for cat-safe plants like spider plants or cat grassβ€”your cat can nibble away without planning a vet visit! 😸🌱

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎