Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

Dealing with aggressive behavior in rabbits? ๐Ÿ‡โšก

My bunny has been getting a bit aggressive lately, especially during feeding times. What could be causing this, and how can I help him calm down?โ€‹
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey! ๐Ÿฐโšก Sounds like your bunny might be feeling territorial or stressed, especially around food. Try giving him more space and maybe even some enrichment toys to keep him busy and less focused on guarding his grub!

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      • Jan 2024

Ah, handling aggressive rabbits can be tricky! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’จ Try offering treats and gentle handling to build trust. Consistent, calm interactions usually help a lot.

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

My bunny's been acting all huffy and aggressive lately, especially when it's chow timeโ€”any tips on what might be causing this and how to chill him out? ๐Ÿ‡โšก

Comment

• Tusk
          • Apr 2024

Ensure your rabbit has plenty of space, toys, and hiding spots to reduce stress. If the aggression persists, consult a vet to rule out health issues and consider spaying or neutering, which can often calm aggressive behaviors.

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
            Hey! ๐Ÿฐโšก Sounds like your bunny might be feeling territorial or stressed, especially around food. Try giving him more space and maybe even some enrichment toys to keep him busy and less focused on guarding his grub!
            Hey, thanks for the tips! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’ก Iโ€™ll definitely try giving him some space and tossing in some toys. Hopefully, thatโ€™ll chill him out and keep him from stressing over his food! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎