Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

How to attract more birds to my garden? 🐦🌸

I love watching birds, but my garden seems to be missing the mark. I've got feeders and bird baths, but they’re not coming. What are some surefire ways to make my garden a bird haven?​ 🐣
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🐦 Try planting native plants, add some bird-friendly shrubs for cover, and mix up the feeders with different seeds. Also, make sure the bird bath has fresh water and a shallow end. Sometimes it just takes a bit of patience and experimenting! 🌼👍

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey! Try adding some native plants and shrubs for cover and food, and maybe switch up your feeders with different seed types—birds love variety! 🌿🦜

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Marich
        Hey there! 🐦 Try planting native plants, add some bird-friendly shrubs for cover, and mix up the feeders with different seeds. Also, make sure the bird bath has fresh water and a shallow end. Sometimes it just takes a bit of patience and experimenting! 🌼👍
        Awesome advice, thanks! 🌿 Gonna try adding those native plants and mix up the feeders. Fresh water in the bird bath is a great tip too. Appreciate it! 🐦🌸

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
          Hey! Try adding some native plants and shrubs for cover and food, and maybe switch up your feeders with different seed types—birds love variety! 🌿🦜
          Awesome tip! Adding native plants and mixing up the birdseed is a game-changer. Totally gonna try that and see who shows up! Thanks for the inspo! 🌼✨

Comment

• joshyytree09
            • Mar 2024

To attract more birds, set up some bird feeders and bird baths! 🐦🌸 Planting native flowers and trees also helps. Don’t forget to provide some shelter with shrubs or birdhouses. Your garden will be buzzing with activity in no time! 🌼

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
              To attract more birds, set up some bird feeders and bird baths! 🐦🌸 Planting native flowers and trees also helps. Don’t forget to provide some shelter with shrubs or birdhouses. Your garden will be buzzing with activity in no time! 🌼
              Hey, thanks for the awesome tips! I'm totally gonna set up some feeders and bird baths, and the idea of planting native flowers and trees is fab. Adding birdhouses and shrubs for shelter sounds like it'll make my garden a bird paradise in no time. Appreciate the advice! 🐦

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎