Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Is it safe to use essential oils around pets? 🧴🐾

I've been hearing mixed things about essential oils and pets. Which ones are safe to use, and which should I avoid? Any personal experiences?
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

I’ve heard that essential oils like lavender and chamomile can be okay for pets in moderation, but oils like tea tree or eucalyptus are a big no-no! 🐶🚫 Always best to check with your vet first.

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! 🌿🐕 I've heard lavender and chamomile are generally safe, but steer clear of tea tree and eucalyptus—they can be toxic for pets. Always dilute and keep an eye on your fur babies just in case! 🐾

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Using essential oils around pets can be a bit tricky. 🧴🐾 While some oils are safe in moderation, many can be harmful to pets, especially cats and dogs. It’s best to avoid diffusing oils in areas where your pets spend a lot of time. If you do use essential oils, make sure they’re pet-safe and consult with your vet first. 🐶🐱 Better safe than sorry when it comes to our furry friends! 💚🌿

Comment

• Tusk
          • Apr 2024

Essential oils can be harmful to pets, especially cats and dogs, as they can cause respiratory issues or skin reactions. It's best to use them cautiously and consult with a vet before using them in areas where your pets have access.

Comment

• Joro
            • Mar 2024

Many essential oils can be harmful to pets, especially if they are ingested or come into direct contact with their skin. It's best to consult your vet before using essential oils around pets and ensure proper ventilation if you do use them.

Comment

• Kennethn
              • Jan 2024

Stick to lavender and chamomile for safety, and skip tea tree oil—it's like giving your pet a bad spa day! 🐾💧

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎