Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tanley
    • Mar 2024

Best practices for feeding wild birds in winter? β„οΈπŸ‚

With winter approaching, I want to make sure I'm feeding the wild birds in my area properly. What types of food are best, and are there any special considerations for cold weather?​
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Black oil sunflower seeds are the bomb for winter birds! High in fat, keeps them warm and full. Plus, suet cakes are a must for extra energy. Just make sure to clean your feeders regularly, no one likes a dirty eater!

Comment

• Monggi
      • Mar 2024

I think using high-fat foods like suet or peanut butter really helps birds stay warm in winter. Have you tried those? 🐦

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! For winter bird feeding, I'd recommend high-fat options like suet cakes and sunflower seeds to help them stay warm. 🐦 Also, make sure the feeder is sheltered from wind and snow. ❄️ Happy bird-watching! πŸ˜Šβ€‹

Comment

• _funko00
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! Feeding wild birds in winter can be super rewarding. πŸ¦β„οΈ Stick to high-energy foods like sunflower seeds, suet cakes, and peanuts to keep them nourished and warm. Make sure to use feeders that are easy to clean and refillβ€”keeping things fresh and sanitary is key. πŸ₯œπŸ‚ Also, placing your feeders in a sheltered spot helps protect the birds from harsh weather. And, don’t forget to provide fresh water daily, as it can freeze up quickly

Comment

• Tusk
            • Apr 2024

Provide high-energy foods like suet, sunflower seeds, and peanuts to help birds maintain their energy levels in the cold. Place feeders in sheltered spots to protect them from harsh winds and keep them filled regularly, as birds rely on consistent food sources during winter.

Comment

• Joro
              • Mar 2024

Offer high-energy foods like suet, peanuts, and black oil sunflower seeds to help birds stay warm in the winter months. Make sure to keep feeders clean and full, and provide a source of fresh water by using a heated birdbath or breaking ice regularly.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎