Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

How to get my cat to stop scratching the furniture? πŸ›‹οΈπŸ˜Ώ

I've tried everything from sprays to scratching posts, but my kitty keeps going for the couch! Any tips or tricks you all have found effective?
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

I’ve found playing with my cat more often distracts them from scratching. Engaging them can make a difference! πŸŽ‰

Comment

• Chocomucho
      • Mar 2024

Hey! I feel your pain. My cat was the same. Have you tried putting double-sided tape on the spots they scratch? Sometimes that deters them. Also, make sure they have plenty of scratching posts aroundβ€”different textures seem to help. Good luck! 🐾

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Have you tried using a double-sided tape on the couch or placing a scratcher in a spot they love? My cat’s been obsessed with the couch too until I tried those tricks! πŸ˜ΉπŸ›‹οΈ

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Hey! Cats scratching furniture is super common, but there are some easy fixes. 🐾 Try providing a scratching post or twoβ€”make sure they’re tall and sturdy. Place them near the furniture your cat likes to scratch. 🏠😺 You can also use a scratching post with different textures to keep them interested. Covering your furniture with slipcovers or double-sided tape can deter them, too. Plus, keep their claws trimmed to minimize damage. With a bit of patience, you and your kitty will both be happy!

Comment

• Tusk
            • Apr 2024

Provide plenty of scratching posts and pads around the house to redirect your cat's scratching behavior. Applying double-sided tape or a deterrent spray on furniture can also help discourage them from scratching.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎