Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

Creating a safe outdoor space for indoor cats? ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒณ

Hello! I want to create a safe outdoor space for my indoor cats to enjoy some fresh air. What are some tips or must-haves for building a cat-friendly outdoor area? ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜ธโ€‹
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

I think a catio is perfect. Gives them fresh air and keeps them safe. You could use chicken wire and wood.

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

Catio life! โค My furbaby loves her little outdoor zone. It's like a mini jungle gym with climbing posts, a hammock, and even a lil birdbath to watch. Definitely need a strong mesh cover to keep out the hawks tho! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

I've seen some cool setups for this. You could try a catioโ€”like a screened-in porch just for cats. They love having platforms to climb on and things to explore. Make sure it's escape-proof and has shade for hot days.

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
          • Apr 2024

For a safe outdoor spot for your indoor kitties, make sure you add a catio or a securely enclosed space with comfy lounging spots, plenty of vertical space for climbing, and some cat-safe plants. ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Comment

• joshyytree09
            • Mar 2024

Creating a catio is a great idea! ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒณ Enclose part of your yard or balcony with mesh so your indoor cats can safely enjoy the outdoors. Add some climbing structures and cozy spots for them to lounge in. Happy cat adventures! ๐Ÿ˜บ

Comment

• Kennethn
              • Jan 2024

Create a cat-friendly outdoor space with secure enclosures, shady spots, and cozy perches for lounging; add some cat-safe plants and toys for extra fun! ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜ธ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎