Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

How to deal with nocturnal animals disturbing my garden? πŸ¦πŸŒ™

Hi folks! I've been having issues with nocturnal animals like raccoons and opossums getting into my garden. Any humane ways to deter them? 🌱🦨
  • Megamime
    • Apr 2024

I had a similar issue with raccoons in my garden hehe . Installing motion-activated lights helped deter them because they're sensitive to sudden bright lights. It's a humane way to discourage nighttime visits .

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

You could try using motion-activated lights or sprinklers to scare them offβ€”these critters hate sudden surprises! πŸ¦πŸ’¦ Plus, keeping your garden tidy and removing food sources can help a lot.

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

I think motion-activated lights can help. Animals avoid bright lights, and it might scare them off. 🌟

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

I've dealt with this too. One thing that worked for me is setting up motion-activated lights or sprinklers. It startles them without hurting them, and they usually learn to stay away. Good luck! 🌿

Comment

• Kennethn
            • Jan 2024

Try using motion-activated sprinklers, natural repellents like peppermint oil, or installing motion-activated lights to keep them away! 🌱🦝

Comment

• _funko00
              • Jan 2024

Nocturnal garden visitors can be tricky! πŸ¦πŸŒ™ Try using motion-activated lights or sprinklers to gently deter them. Planting strong-smelling herbs or using natural repellents might also help. Keep your garden tidy and secure to minimize their interest. What’s your go-to method for keeping those nighttime critters at bay?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎