Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

How do you deal with pet anxiety during fireworks or thunderstorms?βš‘πŸŽ‡

Hi everyone! 🐢 My poor pup gets really anxious during loud noises like fireworks and thunder. Any suggestions on how to calm them down or create a safe space for pets during these stressful moments?
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! I totally get it - it can be super tough when our furry friends get anxious during fireworks. But don't worry, I've got a few tips that worked wonders for my dog and I hope they'll help you too! Firstly, we set up a cozy den with blankets in a quiet room to help him feel safe and secure. Then, we played some calming music at a low volume to distract him from the loud noises. And of course, we made sure to spoil him with plenty of treats and a special chew toy to keep him occupied. I'm sending lots of positive vibes to you and your furry friend! 🐾✨

Comment

• Larah Mae Sarita
      • Jan 2024

Hi Mahito! My puppy is scared of those too. I created a safe space for him with familiar items to retreat during fireworks or storms. I also have calming products like anxiety wraps and pheromone diffusers. Hope your pup is okay 😌

Comment

• Riri
        • Jan 2024

Hello there, Treat puzzles, cozy hideaways, and a dash of calming music – it's like turning pet panic into a soothing symphony. πŸΎπŸŽ‡πŸŽΆ

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 Oh, I feel you! My furball used to freak out too. What worked for us was creating a cozy spot with their fave toys and a snug blanket. Also, playing calming music kinda drowned out the booms. Maybe give it a shot? 🎢🐾

Comment

• maica17
            • Jan 2024

So, my dog's a total scaredy-cat during storms. I found this cozy blanket fort kinda thing works wonders. I make a snug spot with blankets in a quiet room, toss in some toys, and maybe play some soothing tunes. Also tried those snug-fitting jackets, and they seem to help a bit. What tricks you guys use for pet anxiety during the boom-booms and thunder rumbles? 🐾🌩️

Comment

• youngoldone23
              • Jan 2024

Hey pet pals! 🐾 Dealing with anxious pets during fireworks or storms can be tough. Try creating a cozy den with blankets, use calming music or white noise, and consider anxiety wraps or vests. Gradual exposure to recorded sounds may desensitize them. Share your tips and tricks for helping pets stay zen during those booming moments! 🐱🐾✨

Comment

• Dane
                • Jan 2024

Hi! Create a safe and comforting space for your pet indoors. Use familiar items like their bed or toys, play calming music, and consider a snug-fitting garment like a ThunderShirt. Consult with your vet about anxiety-relief options, and stay with your pet to provide reassurance during fireworks or thunderstorms.πŸŒ©οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Comment

• Chichi
                  • Jan 2024

Oh, I feel you! 🐾 Fireworks and storms freak out my furball too. πŸ™€ Tried playing soothing music and creating a cozy den with blankets – seems to help a bit. 🎢🏑 What tricks work for your pets? Let's swap ideas and keep our furry friends chill. πŸ•

Comment

• Ruital
                    • Jan 2024

Oh, poor pup! When my furry friend gets jittery during fireworks or thunder, I create a cozy spot for them with their favorite toys and blankets. Playing some calming music or leaving the TV on low can also help drown out the loud noises. Sometimes, a snug-fitting anxiety wrap or vest does wonders in giving them a sense of security. Just be there with them, give lots of pets, and maybe even sneak in a few treats to help them ride out the stress.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎