Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

How to keep my cat entertained while I'm at work? 😺🏠

Hi all! I work long hours and worry that my cat might get bored or lonely. What are some good toys or activities that can keep her entertained throughout the day? 🎾🐾
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Try setting up a variety of toys like balls and feather wands to keep your cat active. A scratching post near a window could provide entertainment. Also, leaving out puzzle feeders with treats inside can keep her engaged mentally. Have you tried any of these yet? πŸ±β€‹

Comment

• hyacinth
      • Apr 2024

Hi there! Keeping your cat entertained while you're away is important. Here are some ideas for toys and activities:
      1. Interactive Toys: Toys that stimulate your cat's natural hunting instincts, like wand toys with feathers or strings, can provide hours of entertainment.
      2. Treat Dispensers: Interactive treat dispensers or puzzle feeders engage your cat mentally and physically while rewarding them with treats.
      3. Scratching Posts: A sturdy scratching post or pad allows your cat to scratch and stretch, satisfying their natural urge to groom and mark territory.
      4. Cat Trees: A cat tree with platforms, perches, and hiding spots gives your cat opportunities to climb, explore, and nap.
      5. Window Perches: Place a window perch or shelf near a sunny window so your cat can watch birds and outdoor activities.
      6. Rotating Toys: Rotate toys regularly to keep them interesting and prevent boredom.
      7. Catnip Toys: Catnip toys can provide temporary excitement and playfulness for your cat.
      8. Interactive Laser Toys: Laser pointers or interactive laser toys can engage your cat in playful chasing activities.

Ensure your cat has a safe environment with plenty of toys and activities to keep her stimulated and happy while you're at work. 🐱🐾
      ​

Comment

• joshyytree09
        • Mar 2024

Keeping your cat entertained while you're at work can be fun and easy! Set up a variety of toys like interactive feeders or catnip-filled balls to keep them active and engaged. You can also leave out puzzle toys that dispense treats throughout the day. Consider a window perch so they can watch the world outside. And don't forget to leave some cozy spots for them to nap! It'll help keep them happy and occupied until you're back home. 😺🏠🐾

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! πŸ±πŸ’­ Since I work long hours, I’m looking for some fun and engaging toys or activities to keep my cat from getting bored or feeling lonely while I’m at workβ€”any cool suggestions or hacks to keep her entertained all day? 😺🎾

Comment

• Kennethn
            • Jan 2024

Try interactive toys like puzzle feeders, automatic laser toys, or catnip-filled playthings, and consider setting up a cozy perch or window view for stimulation and entertainment. 🧢🐱

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎