Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Best dog toys for heavy chewers? 🐶🦷

My dog is a power chewer and goes through toys like crazy. What are some durable toys that have stood the test of time with your fur babies? Looking for something that'll last more than a week!
  • wolfgang
    • Jun 2024

For power chewers, finding durable toys is key! Here are some options that have worked well:
    1. Kong Extreme: Made of tough rubber, great for stuffing with treats.
    2. Nylabone DuraChew: Nylon bones designed for strong chewers, come in various shapes and sizes.
    3. West Paw Zogoflex: Tough, buoyant toys that are dishwasher safe.
    4. Goughnuts Ring: Virtually indestructible, with a safety indicator to monitor wear.
    5. Benebone Chew Toy: Made from real bacon, durable nylon for long-lasting chewing.

These toys have proven durability and can withstand even the most enthusiastic chewers!

Comment

• random_user1
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
      My dog is a power chewer and goes through toys like crazy. What are some durable toys that have stood the test of time with your fur babies? Looking for something that'll last more than a week!
      I recommend trying Kong toys—they're tough and great for heavy chewers. My dog used to destroy toys fast until I got him one of those. They're durable and keep him entertained for ages!

Comment

• joshyytree09
        joshyytree09 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the recommendation! I’ve heard good things about Kong toys, but your experience with them really seals the deal for me. I’m glad to hear they’re durable and can keep even heavy chewers entertained. I’ll definitely give them a try!
    • Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Try toys made of tough materials like KONG Extreme, Nylabone Dura Chew, or West Paw Tux; these are designed to withstand vigorous chewing and last longer. 🦴🐕

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

The best dog toys for heavy chewers include durable options like Kong Extreme, Nylabone Dura Chew, and Benebone Real Flavor toys, designed to withstand rigorous chewing while keeping your dog entertained. 🐶🦷🧸​

Comment

• Joro
          • Mar 2024

Rubber toys like KONGs or Nylabones are great for heavy chewers because they're durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear. Look for toys specifically labeled for strong chewers to ensure they can handle your dog’s chewing power.

Comment

• Tusk
            • Apr 2024

Kong Extreme toys are a favorite for heavy chewers—they're super durable and can be stuffed with treats to keep your dog entertained. Another good option is the Goughnuts ring, which is designed specifically for tough chewers and has a safety indicator to show when it’s time for a replacement.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎