Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heavensent
    • Apr 2024

Dealing with Wildlife in the Attic? 😬🦝

I think I have raccoons in my attic! How do I humanely get them out and prevent them from coming back? This is a first for me! πŸ˜–
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! Had the same issue last year 😩, used live traps to catch 'em and then sealed off entry points with hardware cloth, but remember to check local regs for relocation 🦝. Also, try a bit of peppermint oil around the attic to deter them! 🌿 Good luck!

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Hey heavensent Dealing with wildlife in the attic can be nerve-wracking, but there are steps you can take to handle it safely! First, identify entry points and seal them off to prevent more critters from getting in. Next, consider humane traps or deterrents to encourage them to leave. It's best to call in professionals if you're unsure how to safely remove them. Keeping calm and taking action promptly will help resolve the situation! 😬🦝

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Hey folks! Just brought a new puppy home and I need advice on how to smoothly introduce him to my older dog without causing any dramaβ€”got any tips to make this transition as chill and stress-free as possible? πŸΆπŸ•πŸ₯°

Comment

• Shinchan
          • Mar 2024

I had a similar issue and found that bright lights and loud noises can help. It might take time, though it’s effective. πŸ’‘

Comment

• Sandy
            • Jan 2024

Deal with wildlife in the attic by identifying entry points and sealing them, using humane traps or repellents, and contacting wildlife removal experts for safe and legal removal. 😬🦝

Comment

• Kennethn
              • Jan 2024

Use live traps to humanely capture and relocate the raccoons, and seal entry points to prevent their return. Additionally, make sure to remove any food sources and clean up the attic to discourage them from coming back. πŸ¦πŸ”’

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎