Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

Pet-Friendly Houseplants: Recommendations, Anyone? 🌱

Hi pet parents! 🐾 I'm looking to add some greenery to my home, but want to make sure it's safe for my furry friends. Any favorite pet-friendly houseplants or advice on creating a pet-safe indoor jungle?
  • Dane
    • Jan 2024

Hey fur's bestfriend! 🐱🐢onsider pet-friendly houseplants like Spider Plant, Boston Fern, or Areca Palm. Always double-check toxicity information to ensure they're safe for your petsπŸŒ±πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hey pet pals! 🌿 I totally agreed with Dane! For pet-friendly plants, I'd suggest spider plants – my cat loves batting at those long leaves. Also, snake plants are cool and low-maintenance. Heard they're safe for pets too. Just avoid toxic ones like lilies and peace lilies. Better safe than sorry! What's your go-to pet-friendly greenery? 🌡🐱

I found this tips from Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Discover which outdoor plants are poisonous to dogs and how to keep your furry friends safe. Learn more about outdoor furniture, furniture, and design for a dog-friendly garden.

Learn how to give your cats a taste of the outdoors with a cat-friendly garden. Discover the benefits of incorporating greenery into your feline friend's environment.

#PetSafePlants #IndoorJungleVibes Pets & Wildlife

​
      Last edited by Marich; 01-25-2024, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Alright, fellow pet pals and plant enthusiasts, let me introduce you to the "Pawesome Pilea"!
        This cute little plant, also known as the Chinese Money Plant, is not only adorable with its pancake-shaped leaves but also safe for your furry friends. It's like having a tiny green friend that brings good fortune and pet-safe vibes to your home!​

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌿 I've got a couple of furballs at home, and safety is a must. My go-to pet-friendly houseplants are spider plants and Boston ferns. They're pretty low maintenance and seem to survive my not-so-green thumb. Just make sure to check specific plant toxicity for your pets. Good luck with your indoor jungle adventure! 🐾

Comment

• Murky
            • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌿 OMG, I totally get you! My furball is always nibbling on stuff, so I had to find some pet-friendly plants. Spider plants and Boston ferns are pawsome choices! Also, my vet said snake plants and rubber trees are cool too. Just gotta keep the toxic ones away, you know? Better safe than sorry! 🐾 #PetSafePlantsRock

Comment

• chittafru1t
              • Jan 2024

Spider plants and Boston ferns are my go-to pet-friendly picks. Oh, and make sure they're out of reach if your fluffball is a nibbler! Happy indoor jungling! 🐾

Comment

• crazylady24
                • Jan 2024

Absolutely! Consider pet-friendly houseplants like spider plants, Boston ferns, or pet grass to bring greenery indoors without worrying about your furry friends – a leafy paradise for both you and your pets! 🐾🌿🏑

Comment

• DonCatter
                  DonCatter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love it! 🌿🐾 Bringing the outdoors in with pet-friendly plants is a win-win! Spider plants and Boston ferns are not only safe for our furry buddies but also add a refreshing vibe to any space. Thanks for the awesome suggestions! πŸŒ±πŸ’š
              • PatJones
                • Jan 2024

Oh, absolutely been there! My go-to pet-friendly plants are spider plants, Boston ferns, and snake plants. Just double-check with a quick Google search to be extra sure. And hey, if your furry buddy decides to snack on them, no harm done.

Comment

• Kitkit
                  • Jan 2024

Hey pet pals! 🌿 I swear by spider plants and Boston ferns – my fur babies love 'em, and they're non-toxic. Just keep those pothos out of reach! 🐱🌱 Double-check each plant, but those two are my green go-tos. Hope your indoor jungle thrives! 🌿😊

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎