Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

My Bird Won't Stop Screaming! 😵🐦

My parrot has been extra vocal lately, and I'm not sure why. Any ideas on what might be causing this and how to calm them down? It's driving me nuts! 😫
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I think maybe your bird is bored. Have you tried new toys or puzzles? 🧩 Birds need mental stimulation, though.

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Sounds like your parrot is going through a phase. Sometimes it's boredom, lack of stimulation, or even just trying to get attention. Try enriching their environment with toys, puzzles, or spending more quality time together to see if that helps calm them down. 🦜🌿 Hang in there!

Comment

• Tusk
        • Apr 2024

Try to figure out what might be causing your bird's distress, such as boredom, hunger, or lack of interaction. 🐦 Providing more toys, spending quality time, and ensuring a consistent routine can help reduce the screaming. 😵

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

If your bird won't stop screaming, try to identify and address the potential causes such as boredom, lack of attention, or changes in environment, ensure they have enough mental stimulation and toys, establish a consistent daily routine, and consult with an avian veterinarian or behaviorist for further guidance. 😵🐦

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
            • Jan 2024

Oh no, that sounds stressful! 😵🐦 Sometimes, boredom or wanting attention can be the cause. Try adding some new toys or engaging activities to keep your bird entertained. 🧩🎶 How long has this been going on?

Comment

• Dane
              • Jan 2024

If your bird won't stop screaming, check for potential causes like boredom, hunger, lack of attention, or environmental changes, and address these by providing enrichment, regular feeding, and social interaction. 😵🐦🔍

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎