Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Best way to bathe a rabbit? πŸ°πŸ›

My rabbit got into a mess and needs a bath, but I’ve heard they can be tricky to bathe 😬 How do you bathe your bunnies without stressing them out? Any special products or techniques? πŸ€”
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Rabbits usually don't need baths, but if absolutely necessary, use a shallow basin with lukewarm water and avoid getting their head wet. 🐰 Gently pat them dry with a towel and keep them warm until fully dry to prevent stress and illness. πŸ›

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Gently and with lots of patience, using a damp cloth to wipe them down while reassuring them they're the fluffiest bunny in the world! πŸ₯•πŸ›

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Bathing a rabbit can be tricky since they don’t really need baths. πŸ°πŸ› If you must, use a damp cloth to gently clean them or spot-clean any dirty areas. Make sure they stay warm and dry afterwards!

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! I usually just spot-clean my bunny with a damp cloth and some bunny-safe wipes to avoid stressing them out. If a full bath is needed, make sure to use lukewarm water and be super gentle; it's all about keeping them calm and comfy. πŸ‡πŸ›

Comment

• ghostmode
            • Apr 2024

An expert once advised me to bathe rabbits sparingly and only if absolutely necessary, as they can easily get stressed. They suggested using a rabbit-specific shampoo and ensuring the water temperature is comfortable. Following these tips has made bath time less daunting for both me and my bunnies.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎