Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

How to help pets cope with fireworks anxiety? πŸŽ†πŸΎ

With fireworks season coming up, I'm worried about my pets' anxiety. What strategies have worked for you in keeping your pets calm during noisy events?
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Hi, my dog freaks during fireworks, but playing calming music and snuggling up with him seems to do the trick! 🎢🐢

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

I feel you! Playing soothing music or creating a cozy hiding spot helped my pet relax during fireworksβ€”plus, giving 'em extra cuddles always does the trick! 🎡🐾

Comment

• Tusk
        • Apr 2024

Thunder shirts are a game-changer for my pup! They apply gentle, constant pressure that seems to calm him right down during fireworks.​

Comment

• _funko00
          • Jan 2024

Hi there! Helping pets cope with fireworks anxiety can be tough! Try creating a cozy, safe space for them indoors, and use calming aids like white noise or anxiety wraps. Distracting them with treats and toys can also help. Always be there to comfort them! πŸŽ†πŸΎβ€οΈ

Comment

• bryanjay1999
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Zariyah
            With fireworks season coming up, I'm worried about my pets' anxiety. What strategies have worked for you in keeping your pets calm during noisy events?
            When it comes to fireworks and pets, I've found that creating a safe space with familiar toys and blankets helps. Additionally, playing soothing music can drown out the noise. Offering treats as a distraction and staying calm yourself also reassures them. 🐾

Comment

• Kennethn
              • Jan 2024

To help pets stay calm during fireworks, try these strategies: create a safe space with their favorite toys, use calming products like pheromone diffusers or anxiety wraps, play white noise to mask the sounds, and ensure they have a quiet, secure area to retreat to.

Comment

• Dane
                • Jan 2024

Help pets cope with fireworks anxiety by creating a safe, quiet space with familiar items, using calming products like pheromone diffusers or anxiety wraps, and providing distraction with toys or soothing music. πŸŽ†πŸΎπŸ›‹οΈ

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎