Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

How to Attract Hummingbirds to My Garden? 🌺🐦

I've heard that certain flowers can attract hummingbirds. What are the best plants or feeders to use? I’d love to see these little guys around! 🌸
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Hummingbird magnet here! Red/orange flowers like bee balm & feeders with sugar water do the trick! πŸ˜‰ They'll love ya for it! πŸ€—

Comment

• bingling9
      bingling9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree on this! they love my bee balm, trumpet vine, and honeysuckle. πŸ™‚βœ¨πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

I think providing multiple feeders with sugar water can entice hummingbirds to frequent my garden. Though, I'll need to clean them regularly to prevent mold and bacteria buildup. 🍯🐦

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

To bring hummingbirds to your garden, create a welcoming habitat! Plant bright flowers like trumpet vines, bee balm, and salvia to attract these tiny birds. Set up hummingbird feeders filled with a sugar-water solution, and make sure to keep them clean and refreshed. Providing perches and shelter like trees or shrubs will also make your garden irresistible to these little flyers!​

Comment

• Tusk
        • Apr 2024

Hummingbirds love red! Plant red flowers like bee balm or cardinal flowers, and hang a feeder with red, sugar-water solution. They'll be buzzing by in no time!

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Try planting trumpet creeper or bee balm; hummingbirds will flock to your garden faster than a kid to a candy store!

Comment

• Dane
            • Jan 2024

Attract hummingbirds to your garden by planting vibrant, tubular flowers, using hummingbird feeders with a nectar solution, providing a water source, and ensuring a pest-free environment. πŸŒΊπŸ¦πŸƒ

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎