Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

How often do you take your pets to the vet? 🏥🐾

Just curious about how often everyone schedules vet visits for their pets. Is once a year enough, or should it be more frequent? What's your routine?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Annual checkups for my pup unless something's off, then it's vet time 😁😊 Yearly seems common for healthy adults, but ask your vet! 👩‍⚕️

Comment

• _funko00
      _funko00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for the reminder and the friendly advice! You're absolutely right, regular checkups are crucial. I'll definitely keep an eye out for any signs that my pup might need a vet visit. Appreciate the caring words! 😊🐾
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Yearly for checkups and vaccinations, but my senior pup goes every 6 months for extra monitoring. Always best to follow your vet's advice though!

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

Regular vet appointments are like spa days for our canine companions. Annual checkups, vaccines, and early detection are critical. Senior dogs and those with health difficulties may require special care. Simply listen to your veterinarian and keep those tails wagging! 🐾

Comment

• youngoldone23
        • Jan 2024

For routine check-ups, most pet owners take their pets to the vet once a year. However, older pets or those with health issues might need visits every six months to ensure they stay healthy. 🏥🐾

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎