Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

How often do you take your pets to the vet? πŸ₯🐾

Just curious about how often everyone schedules vet visits for their pets. Is once a year enough, or should it be more frequent? What's your routine?
    Last edited by _funko00; 05-12-2024, 04:15 PM.
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

I take my pets to the vet at least once a year for a check-up and vaccinations. However, if your pet has any ongoing health issues or is getting older, more frequent visits might be necessary. βœ¨πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰

Comment

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s great advice! 🐾 I also make sure to take my dog for regular check-ups, especially now that she's getting older. Better safe than sorry! πŸΆβœ¨πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

For my adult dog, I take him for a checkup and vaccines once a year. But puppies and senior dogs might need to go more often. I also schedule an appointment if he seems sick or has any unusual behavior. It's always better to be safe than sorry! What about you guys? How often do you take your furry friends to the vet?

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
      For my adult dog, I take him for a checkup and vaccines once a year. But puppies and senior dogs might need to go more often. I also schedule an appointment if he seems sick or has any unusual behavior. It's always better to be safe than sorry! What about you guys? How often do you take your furry friends to the vet?

Oh, totally get you! For my pup, it's usually once a year for the usual checkup and shots, but if anything seems off, I hustle him to the vet quick. Better safe than sorry, right?​ πŸ€”

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Yeah, I usually take my furball to the vet once a year for a check-up, but if they're acting off or something seems up, I don't hesitate to book an extra visit, better safe than sorry! 🐢🩺

Comment

• ghostmode
          • Apr 2024

I take my pets to the vet twice a year for regular check-ups and vaccinations. It keeps them healthy and catches any issues early. The advice from my vet has been spot-on, and it's made a big difference in their well-being. 🐾

Comment

• Kennethn
            • Jan 2024

I schedule yearly vet visits and additional check-ups for any unusual tail-wagging or purringβ€”it’s my way of keeping the vet in business!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎