Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Can dogs be vegan? Thoughts on plant-based diets for pups? 🐢🌿

I've been reading about vegan diets for dogs and I'm curious what the community thinks πŸ€” Is it healthy? Do you have stories of your own about switching to a plant-based diet for your dog? 🐢
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

I'm not sure about vegan for dogs. I know they're not true carnivores, but they do need some meat in their diet, right? I talked to my vet about it and they said a well-balanced diet with meat protein is best. There are some commercial vegetarian kibbles out there, but I'm not sure about completely vegan. Maybe someone else has experience with that?

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Hey there! Can dogs go vegan? It's a hot topic! Some say yes, with the right balance of nutrients. Others swear by meat for pups' health. 🐢🌿 Personally, I think it depends on the dog and proper vet guidance. What's your take on plant-based diets for furry friends? Let's chew the fat on this one! 🐾

Comment

• bingling9
        • Mar 2024

In my experience, transitioning my pup to a plant-based diet was a thoughtful decision. Of course, it's essential to consult with a vet to ensure all nutritional needs are met.βœ¨πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎