Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Experiences with pet insurance—worth it? 🐶💰

Hey everyone! I'm considering getting pet insurance for my pup. Those of you who have it, has it been beneficial? What should I look out for in a good policy?
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Pet insurance saved me after a vet bill scare! Worth it for peace of mind. Just read the fine print coz some plans are picky! 😉☝

Comment

• bingling9
      • Mar 2024

When you're shopping around for a policy, keep an eye out for things like coverage for accidents, illnesses, and even routine care if that's important to you. Also, make sure you understand what's covered and what's not, including any deductibles or co-pays. ✨👌😉

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        • Mar 2024

Ah, the age-old question: to insure or not to insure your furry friend? 🐶💭 Well, here's the scoop: pet insurance can be a lifesaver (literally!) when those unexpected vet bills come knocking. It's like having a safety net for your fur baby's health. 🛡️💕 But like any insurance, it's all about finding the right plan for you and your pup. Do your homework, read those policy details like a pro, and consider factors like your pet's breed and age. Sometimes, it's peace of mind knowing you're covered, even if you never have to use it. Plus, those puppy dog eyes are priceless, right? 🥺

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
          Ah, the age-old question: to insure or not to insure your furry friend? 🐶💭 Well, here's the scoop: pet insurance can be a lifesaver (literally!) when those unexpected vet bills come knocking. It's like having a safety net for your fur baby's health. 🛡️💕 But like any insurance, it's all about finding the right plan for you and your pup. Do your homework, read those policy details like a pro, and consider factors like your pet's breed and age. Sometimes, it's peace of mind knowing you're covered, even if you never have to use it. Plus, those puppy dog eyes are priceless, right? 🥺
          Totally get what you're saying! Pet insurance is like having a backup plan for your furry friend's health. It's worth checking out the different options to find what fits best for your pup. 🐾

Comment

• Tusk
            • Apr 2024

Pet insurance? Totally worth it for me and my pup Luna! Last year's surgery for her torn ligament would've been a financial nightmare, but insurance covered most of it. Choose a plan with accident, illness, surgery, hospitalization, and diagnostics coverage . Consider your pet's breed and age - some are more prone to health issues. Peace of mind is worth the monthly cost for me. What breed is your pup? Maybe someone can share their experience with that breed!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎