Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

How to create a safe outdoor space for indoor cats? ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŒณ

I'd love to let my cats out into the yard without worrying. Any advice on how to make a safe and stimulating outdoor area for them?
  • aoriri
    • Mar 2024

To keep indoor cats safe outdoors, invest in enclosed enclosure and secure fencing ๐Ÿก, provide shaded areas and interactive toys ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿฑ. Supervise regularly for hazards.

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

Hello there! bryanjay1999โ€‹, giving your indoor kitty a taste of the great outdoors, huh? I feel you! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒฟ Creating a safe outdoor space for indoor cats is all about balance. Start by setting up a cozy enclosure or catio with secure fencingโ€”they'll get to soak up the sunshine without any escape attempts! ๐ŸŒž Add some cat-friendly plants like catnip or cat grass for a little nibble and a dash of greenery. ๐ŸŒฑ And don't forget some fun toys and perches for climbing and lounging! ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ It's like their own little kitty paradise, right in your backyard! ๐Ÿก

Comment

• Tusk
        • Apr 2024

Hey there! I totally get wanting to give your indoor kitties a taste of the great outdoors. One thing I've done is set up a secure enclosure or catio in my yard. It's like a little outdoor room just for them, with mesh walls and a roof to keep them safe from predators and escape attempts. You can add shelves, perches, and toys to keep them entertained, and they'll get to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine without any of the risks. It's been a game-changer for my indoor cats! ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒฟ

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
          Hey there! I totally get wanting to give your indoor kitties a taste of the great outdoors. One thing I've done is set up a secure enclosure or catio in my yard. It's like a little outdoor room just for them, with mesh walls and a roof to keep them safe from predators and escape attempts. You can add shelves, perches, and toys to keep them entertained, and they'll get to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine without any of the risks. It's been a game-changer for my indoor cats! ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒฟ

Thanks for the tip! A catio sounds like a purr-fect solution for indoor cats to enjoy the outdoors safely. Gonna look into it! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒžโ€‹

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎