Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Can anyone recommend good DIY toys for rabbits? πŸ°βœ‚οΈ

Hey rabbit owners! πŸ‘‹ I'm looking to get creative and make some toys for my bunnies. Any suggestions for easy DIY projects that keep them entertained? 🀩
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Absolutely! DIY toys for bunnies? It's like a crafting adventure! 🎨 For some fluffy fun, try making a cardboard maze or a treat-filled toilet paper roll puzzle! 🐰🧩 And don't forget the classic paper bag hideoutβ€”simple and oh-so-amusing! πŸ›οΈπŸ˜„ Hop to it and get crafty with your furry friend! πŸ‡πŸ’‘

Comment

• BossDPM
      • Mar 2024

I think crafting a puzzle feeder out of PVC pipes can be a fun challenge for rabbits. 🧩 It'll keep them mentally stimulated, though. ​

Comment

• Tusk
        • Apr 2024

Hey there! I've got a couple of DIY toy ideas that my rabbits love. One is to take an empty toilet paper roll, stuff it with hay or veggies, and fold the ends to make a little treat ball. Another one is to cut up some cardboard into different shapes and sizes, then stack them together to make a mini obstacle course. It's super simple and keeps them busy for hours! 🐰✨

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Yo, Rabbits love DIY toys! πŸ‡ For a quick and fun project, try making a cardboard maze or a paper towel roll puzzle stuffed with hay or treats! πŸŽ‰ You can also create a simple digging box filled with shredded paper or safe, untreated wood shavings. Get creative and watch your bunny hop with joy! πŸ°βœ‚οΈ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎