Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

Can anyone recommend wildlife-friendly garden plants? 🌼🐝

I'm planning to revamp my garden and want to make it a haven for local wildlife. Which plants should I consider that are both beautiful and beneficial for our furry and feathery friends?​
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

Hi Sandy, I reccomend native plants such as black-eyed Susan, butterfly bush, and salvia are excellent choices as they attract pollinators like butterflies and bees with their vibrant blooms . Adding flowering herbs like oregano and thyme provides nectar for butterflies and food for caterpillars. Shrubs like viburnum and dogwood offer berries for birds, while grasses like switchgrass provide shelter for small mammals and insects. Creating a diverse habitat with a mix of plants ensures a thriving ecosystem in your garden. Happy gardening! 🌿

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

Hey! πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹ Adding wildlife-friendly plants to your garden is a fantastic idea! Consider planting native flowers like coneflowers, milkweed, and butterfly bush to attract pollinators like bees and butterflies. Shrubs like elderberry and serviceberry provide food and shelter for birds, while herbs like lavender and sage can also attract beneficial insects. Happy gardening! πŸŒΏπŸŒ»β€‹

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

Absolutely! 🌼🐝 For wildlife-friendly garden plants, try native flowers like lavender and bee balm, which attract bees and butterflies. Herbs like mint and thyme also lure in beneficial insects. Consider planting shrubs like butterfly bushes for shelter and fruit trees for birds. With these picks, your garden will be buzzing with life! πŸŒΏπŸ¦‹

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
          • Jan 2024

That's a wonderful idea! 🌿 For a wildlife-friendly garden, consider plants like lavender, coneflowers, sunflowers, and butterfly bushes. These not only add beauty but also attract pollinators like bees and butterflies, enhancing biodiversity in your garden. Happy gardening! πŸπŸ¦‹

Comment

• Tusk
            • Apr 2024

Hey there! 🌼 When it comes to wildlife-friendly garden plants, you can't go wrong with native species! Plants like coneflowers, milkweed, and bee balm are not only gorgeous but also attract pollinators like bees and butterflies. For birds, consider adding shrubs like serviceberry or elderberry, which provide berries for them to feast on. And don't forget about herbs like lavender and mint, which not only smell amazing but also attract beneficial insects. Happy gardening! 🐝

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎