Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Are automatic feeders good for cats? 🍽️😺

Thinking about buying an automatic feeder for my busy days. Do they work well? πŸ€” Any brand recommendations or things to watch out for? πŸ˜ƒ
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Hey! I've been using an automatic feeder for my cat for a while now, and it's been a game-changer. It's super convenient, especially on those hectic days when I'm not home to feed him. As for brand recommendations, I've had a good experience with the one from PetSafe. Just make sure to check the feeder's capacity and programming options to suit your cat's feeding schedule. Overall, it's definitely worth considering if you have a busy lifestyle and want to ensure your furry friend gets fed on time! 😺🍽️

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

Get them an automated feeder, and save yourself from constant meowing and food begging! Look for ones with good timers and portion control, and don't forget about that battery backup in case of a blackout. Keep an eye on your furry friend's adjustment, and you're all set! πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘Œ

Comment

• Yankee
        • Jan 2024

Hi aeri.wish, automatic feeders can be a lifesaver for busy pet parents! like me hehe . Look for ones with customizable settings to match your cat's feeding schedule. I've had good experiences with brands like PetSafe and SureFeed. Just ensure it's easy to clean and sturdy enough to withstand your cat's curiosity! 😺

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

Automatic feeders can be beneficial for cats as they provide scheduled, portion-controlled meals 🍽️, helping to regulate feeding times, prevent overeating or obesity, and reduce anxiety related to mealtime consistency, especially useful for busy pet owners or cats with specific dietary needs. 😺

Comment

• Beatmaster
            • Mar 2024

Hey! 😺 Automatic feeders can be a lifesaver, especially for busy pet parents. They're great for ensuring your cat gets their meals on time, even when you're not around. Just make sure to choose a reliable brand with good reviews, and check that it dispenses the right portion size for your kitty. Good luck! πŸ€β€‹

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎