Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with wildlife in the backyard – friend or foe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay-Ar
    • Jan 2024

Dealing with wildlife in the backyard – friend or foe?

Recently, I've noticed more wildlife in my backyard, and I'm torn between embracing it or trying to deter them. How do you coexist with backyard wildlife, and what measures do you take to ensure the safety of both your pets and the local wildlife?
  • Duedith C.
    • Jan 2024

Hi friend! first, gauge or know what type of wildlife is in your backyard. See if they will cause any issues with you in the long run. But, if you are like me and love wildlife and animals, then embrace it, as they seek refuge and safety in your backyard!

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hi there! I'm a big fan of the wildlife in my backyard, especially the birds and squirrels, but I must admit, those raccoons can be a bit too bold for my liking. To keep them from causing trouble, I make sure to secure my trash cans and avoid leaving pet food out overnight. I've also found that planting wildlife-friendly plants keeps them happy and away from my house. What about you? Do you have any tips for sharing your backyard with our furry and feathery friends? 🐦🌳

Comment

• Kitkit
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😁 So, I've got a bunch of backyard buddies too – squirrels, birds, and even a curious raccoon! I try to keep it chill by securing trash bins and avoiding leaving out food. My dog gets all excited, but I watch from a distance. It's like a little nature show in my yard! Just gotta find that balance, ya know? Hope this helps! ❤

Comment

• Dvalin
          • Jan 2024

Yo! Backyard's turned into a wildlife hangout lately. Kinda torn between letting them chill or kickin' them out. Got a bird feeder to keep my dog busy, but those raccoons are straight-up trouble. Trash can defense ideas, anyone? 🦝🐦 #WildlifeDrama #BackyardAdventures

Comment

• charmsb22
            • Jan 2024

Hey folks! Backyard wildlife - it's a wild ride, right? I'm all for coexisting, but sometimes those critters can be a bit much. I try to strike a balance, ya know? Secure trash cans, so they're not partying in my leftovers. Also, got some plants that attract the good bugs and birds, but not so keen on the ones that mess with my garden. 🌿🐦​

Comment

• Royyo
              • Jan 2024

Hey! We've got some wild visitors too. Embracing it, but had to secure the trash cans to avoid any unwanted mess. Also, made sure our pets' outdoor time is supervised. Any wildlife-friendly tips to share? 🌿🐾 #BackyardWildlifeCoexistence

Comment

• Larah Mae Sarita
                • Jan 2024

It actually depends on the wildlife specie though 😂Many backyard animals can be beneficial by controlling pests, some may also damage gardens as well. Just to make sure, it's better to ask help form environmental agencies. I do that all the time. 😁

Comment

• PurpleHyacinth
                  • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌿 Oh, I totally get you! Backyard wildlife is like having extra neighbors, right? 😄 Personally, I'm all for coexisting. I set up bird feeders and keep my trash secure, but yeah, it's a balance. My dog loves watching the critters, so I make sure they're safe too. 🐦🦝

Comment

• amorph
                    • Jan 2024

Hey, fellow backyard enthusiasts! So, my yard is like this wild kingdom, you know? Chirping birds and fluttering butterflies – they're the real MVPs, my pals. But, man, these sneaky garden invaders like squirrels and raccoons? They're like tiny troublemakers wrecking my veggie haven. It's a constant juggle between enjoying nature and saving my plants. Fences and smart bird feeder placements are my secret weapons in this backyard wildlife showdown. Any tips from your end? Let's share the backyard wisdom!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎