Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riri
    • Jan 2024

DIY Outdoor Lighting Projects?

I'm all about DIY and was thinking about crafting my own outdoor lights. Has anyone embarked on a similar project? Any guidance or ideas you're willing to share would be fantastic
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

You bet! Love me some DIY outdoor lighting, adds so much personality to a space ✨

Been there, done that! 😉
    Here's a couple easy ideas to get you started:
    • Mason jar magic: Think fairy lights stuffed in mason jars with some pretty pebbles or fake flowers. Instant patio lights, and super cute!
    • Tin can lanterns: Paint up some old tin cans, poke some holes for the light to peek through, and pop in some tea lights. Perfect for walkways or your porch!
    Just remember, safety first! Make sure everything's weatherproof and be careful with electricity outdoors 🤗

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

That's very interesting project, try creating pendant lights using string lights and wire baskets or lanterns. Simply place the string lights inside the baskets or lanterns and hang them from pergolas, tree branches, or patio covers. You can customize the look by painting or embellishing the baskets or lanterns to match your outdoor decor

Comment

• charmsb22
        • Jan 2024

So, I recently tackled a DIY outdoor lighting project and it was so fun! I made these mason jar lanterns by wrapping twine around the jars and inserting solar-powered LED lights inside. They look super cute hanging from tree branches or along the fence. Another idea I've seen is using old wine bottles as torches – just fill them with lamp oil and insert a wick. Can't wait to hear about everyone else's outdoor lighting DIYs! Let's light up our gardens together! 🌟🏡

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Create magical outdoor ambiance with DIY mason jar lanterns or string lights wrapped around tree branches for a whimsical touch! 🌟

Comment

• PatJones
            • Jan 2024

I've dabbled in DIY outdoor lights, and it's so fun! One idea is to make lanterns using tin cans – just punch holes in cool patterns and pop in a candle. Hang them from trees or stakes for a magical vibe. Don't forget solar-powered lights too – they're easy to install and eco-friendly!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎