Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

What's New in Outdoor Lighting Trends?

I'm looking to refresh my outdoor space with some modern lighting. Has anyone spotted any exciting trends or innovations in outdoor lighting recently? Keen to hear about what's new and stylish!
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Loving the sleek, minimal lights for outdoors these days! They're stylish and go with anything. Plus, solar-powered options are great for walkways - eco-friendly and easy to install! Found some recos here --> 12 Best Outdoor Solar Lights For Walkway For 2024 😎

Comment

• Primrose08
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! Modernizing your outdoor space with new lighting sounds awesome! Lately, I've seen some cool trends like LED smart lighting, where you can control the color and intensity with your phone or voice commands. Solar-powered lights are also getting more stylish and efficient, which is great for eco-friendly options. And have you heard about those sleek geometric fixtures? They're like modern art pieces for your outdoor space! So many cool options out there to brighten up your yard in style!😎🏡

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

I recently upgraded my outdoor lighting, and I've noticed a surge in popularity for smart lighting systems that you can control with your smartphone or voice commands. Additionally, there's a growing interest in eco-friendly options like solar-powered lights, which not only save energy but also add a sustainable touch to your outdoor space. Consider exploring these options for a modern and stylish upgrade to your outdoor lighting setup.

Comment

• fab_charms
          • Jan 2024

So, I've been browsing around for outdoor lighting ideas lately, and one trend that caught my eye is smart outdoor lighting. You can control these lights with your phone or smart speaker, change colors, set timers – it's pretty cool! Another thing I've noticed is solar-powered lights are getting more stylish and efficient, which is great for saving energy and reducing your carbon footprint. And for a cozy, magical vibe, string lights and fairy lights are still going strong. They add such a warm glow to any outdoor space!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎