Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to protect outdoor lights from theft?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

How to protect outdoor lights from theft?

Hello, community! I've had a few outdoor lights stolen in the past and I'm looking for ways to secure my new installations. Any advice or tips?
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Install motion-activated lights with a surprise twist!
    Pair them with a hidden camera to catch those pesky light thieves in the act.
    It's like turning your outdoor lights into undercover detectives!

Comment

• zai430
      • Jan 2024

Ugh, I feel your pain! 🤦‍♀️ Replacing stolen lights is the worst. Here are a few things that have worked for me:
      • Motion sensors: These lights only turn on when someone walks by, which can deter thieves and also save on energy .
      • Higher mounting: If you can, mount your lights higher up on your house or fence. This makes them trickier to reach and steal.
      • Security cameras: Even a dummy camera can be a good deterrent, and if you get a real one, you might even catch the culprit on film .

Hopefully these tips help you keep your new lights safe! 🤗

Comment

• eilegna
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your stolen lights, that's such a bummer 😞. One thing you could try is installing motion-activated lights or lights with built-in alarms. These can startle would-be thieves and deter them from sticking around. Also, consider mounting your lights higher up or in harder-to-reach places, making them less accessible. And if possible, maybe you could also invest in some security cameras to keep an eye on things. Hope this helps! 🛡️🔦

Comment

• Riri
          • Jan 2024

Protecting outdoor lights from theft is essential for maintaining the safety and ambiance of your outdoor space. One human-friendly tip is to install motion-activated lights or security cameras to deter potential thieves and capture any suspicious activity.

Comment

• fab_charms
            • Jan 2024

Sorry to hear about your lights getting stolen, that's such a pain. One thing you could try is installing motion-activated security cameras around your outdoor lights. That way, if anyone tries to mess with them, you'll have footage to catch them in the act. You could also look into getting lights with built-in tamper-resistant features or securing them with sturdy locks or bolts. And if your lights are easily accessible from the street, consider planting thorny bushes or installing a fence to make it harder for thieves to get to them. It's all about making your property less tempting to would-be thieves. Good luck! 🔒💡

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎