Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with pests and critters in the garden: Any effective solutions?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

Dealing with pests and critters in the garden: Any effective solutions?

I've been noticing pests and critters wreaking havoc in my garden, from nibbling on plants to digging up bulbs. What are some effective and humane ways to deal with common garden pests like rabbits, squirrels, and aphids?
  • crazylady24
    • Jan 2024

Just Keep your garden critter-free by using natural deterrents like companion planting, introducing friendly predators, and employing barriers such as mesh or fencing – creating a harmonious and pest-resistant green paradise! πŸŒΏπŸžπŸ¦”

Comment

• gratefulheart
      • Jan 2024

Dealing with garden pests can be such a headache! One method I've found effective is using natural repellents like garlic spray or planting marigolds to deter pests like aphids. For larger critters like rabbits and squirrels, setting up physical barriers like fences or using motion-activated sprinklers can help keep them at bay without causing harm 🏡☘

Comment

• awzome404
        • Jan 2024

Oh, dealing with garden pests can be a real headache! For rabbits and squirrels, I found success using wire mesh fencing to keep them out, and planting marigolds and garlic around my plants seems to repel aphids naturally. It's all about finding what works for your garden and keeping up with it😁

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Send pests packing with a sprinkle of cinnamon! Sprinkle it around your plants to deter critters and add a cozy scent to your garden.
          It's like giving pests a spicy surprise they won't forget!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎