Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you keep your garden tools in tip-top shape?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

How do you keep your garden tools in tip-top shape?

Hey! For tools with moving parts, such as pruners or shears, apply a small amount of lubricating oil to keep them functioning smoothly. Use tools for their intended purpose and avoid excessive force. For example, don't use pruners to cut branches that are too thick for their capacity, as this can damage the blades.
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

After each use, clean the dirt, sap, and debris off your tools using a brush or a putty knife and for stubborn dirt or sap, you can soak the tools in a bucket of soapy water or use a wire brush. Make sure your tools are completely dry before storing them to prevent rust. Wipe them with a dry cloth or towel.

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

I keep my garden tools in good shape by giving them a light oiling regularly and making sure to use each tool properly for its intended job. It's important to avoid overexerting them, like using pruners on branches they can't handle, to prevent damage and ensure they last longer.

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! I wanted to share a tip with you that has helped me keep my garden tools in top shape. After each use, I make sure to give them a good clean to prevent rust and buildup. A quick wipe with a damp cloth and some mild soap does the trick. And don't forget to lubricate the moving parts to keep them working smoothly! I also appreciate the reminder to use tools for their intended purpose - it's easy to get carried away sometimes, right? 🛠️🌱

#ToolMaintenance #GardenCare
        Outdoor & Garden outdoor garden gardening

Comment

• Prel
          • Jan 2024

Well, darlin', I always make sure to give my garden tools a good wipe down after use, especially if there's dirt or sap on 'em. 🌿 And every now and then, I'll sharpen 'em up real nice. Keeps 'em in tip-top shape for the next time I need 'em! 💪🔧 Gotta show those tools some love, you know?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎