Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasonal Garden Maintenance – What's on Your Checklist?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Seasonal Garden Maintenance – What's on Your Checklist?

Hi seasoned gardeners! ☘ As a relatively new gardener, I'm curious about your seasonal maintenance routines. What tasks do you prioritize in each season to keep your outdoor space thriving? Let's compile a comprehensive checklist for year-round garden care!" πŸ€
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

For me, in spring, I focus on cleaning up debris, pruning, and fertilizing to kickstart growth. Summer means staying on top of watering, weeding, and deadheading to maintain the lushness. Fall's all about prepping for winter by mulching, protecting sensitive plants, and planting bulbs for the next year's blooms. Winter gives me a breather, but I still keep an eye on any potential damage from frost or storms.

Comment

• eilegna
      • Jan 2024

Hey there fellow garden enthusiasts! 🌻 Seasonal maintenance is key to keeping your garden in tip-top shape. In spring, I focus on cleaning up debris, pruning, and fertilizing. Summer is all about watering, weeding, and deadheading flowers. Fall is for planting bulbs, dividing perennials, and mulching. And in winter, I like to protect tender plants, clean tools, and plan for the upcoming year. It's a lot, but breaking it down by season helps keep everything manageable! Happy gardening! 🌱🌺

Comment

• Prel
        • Jan 2024

Oh, honey, I'm glad you asked! 🌺 For spring, I'm all about cleaning up winter debris, pruning back bushes, and getting the soil prepped for planting. Summer means staying on top of watering, weeding, and fertilizing. In fall, I focus on harvesting, composting, and getting things ready for winter. And winter? Well, it's all about protecting delicate plants from frost and planning for next year! Happy gardening! 🌿🌸

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎