Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Designing a Family-Friendly Garden – Tips Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Designing a Family-Friendly Garden – Tips Welcome!

Hello gardening community! I'm in the process of designing a family-friendly garden, and I'd love your input. Any kid-friendly plant suggestions, safety tips, or play area ideas? Share your experiences in creating an outdoor haven for the whole family!
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Plant a garden wonderland with sunflowers!
    They're like giant popsicles of happiness for kids - fun to grow, vibrant to look at, and perfect for imaginative play.
    Plus, they attract friendly pollinators and bring smiles to everyone's faces!

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Howdy!, I agreed with Kennethn
      For a family-friendly garden, I'd recommend adding some easy-to-care-for plants that are safe for kids, like sunflowers or cherry tomatoes. Creating designated play areas with soft surfaces like grass or rubber mulch can help keep little ones safe while they explore. And don't forget about adding some fun features like a sandbox or swing set to keep them entertained for hours! 🌻👧👦
      I found this on Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Learn how to successfully plant sunflower seeds in your garden and enjoy the beauty of these stunning flowers.

Learn how to create a beautiful garden bed layout with our expert landscaping ideas. Get inspired and start planning your dream garden today! Discover helpful tips and tricks.

#FamilyGarden #KidFriendlyOutdoor 🌳
      Outdoor & Garden outdoor garden #sunflowers

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

When it comes to a family-friendly garden, I've found that planting easy-to-grow flowers like sunflowers or colorful zinnias adds a nice touch. For safety, consider fencing off any potentially hazardous areas and opting for non-toxic plants. Adding a dedicated play area with a sandbox or swing set can keep the little ones entertained while you tend to the garden.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎