Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winterizing tips for pergolas and arbors in cold weather?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riri
    • Jan 2024

Winterizing tips for pergolas and arbors in cold weather?

Winter is approaching, and I want to ensure my outdoor structures are ready. Seeking advice on winterizing pergolas, arbors, and other structures. Any precautions or materials to protect against snow and freezing temperatures?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! One tip I can share is to cover them with waterproof tarps or heavy-duty plastic to shield against snow and ice. Also, consider applying a weatherproof sealant to wooden structures for added protection. 🧣❄️

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

Before winter arrives, thoroughly inspect your pergola, arbor, or any other outdoor structures for any existing damage. Repair or replace any weakened or damaged parts. If you have cushions, pillows, or other accessories, store them indoors for the winter to prevent damage from snow, ice, and moisture. If you still in doubt about your protection consider hiring a professional to inspect and provide a proper recommendations

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Time to winterize those outdoor buddies!
        Wrap them up like cozy blankets with some heavy-duty tarp or plastic covers.
        It's like giving your pergola and arbors a warm winter hug!

Comment

• Prel
          • Jan 2024

Hey y'all! ❄️ Winter's on its way, ain't it? For winterizing your pergolas and arbors, I'd suggest giving 'em a good cleanin' to start with, get rid of any debris that could cause trouble. Then, consider givin' 'em a coat of sealant to protect against moisture. Some folks also wrap 'em up with tarps or special covers to keep snow off. And don't forget to trim any nearby branches that could fall and damage 'em in a storm. Stay warm out there, folks! 🌲🏡

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎