Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best arbor types for sun protection in my garden?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

Best arbor types for sun protection in my garden?

I'm in need of some shade in my garden and considering an arbor. Any recommendations on the best arbor types for providing sun protection? What factors should I consider before making a decision?
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! For sun protection, wooden arbors with lattice or slatted designs are great for dappled shade. Metal arbors with climbing plants can also provide natural shade. Consider your garden size and maintenance preferences before deciding. Happy gardening! 🌿

Comment

• Yankee
      • Jan 2024

We have Gazebo, it provides us excellent shade and often have a more enclosed feel compared to pergolas . We also add curtains or netting for added sun protection and privacy.
      Considering the climate, you must consider also the orientation of your garden, and your specific preferences for aesthetics and functionality. Additionally, incorporating climbing plants or adding fabric covers can enhance the effectiveness of these structures in providing shade .

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

For sun protection, a retractable canopy arbor might be worth considering. You can adjust the shade level depending on the sun's position throughout the day. Plus, they add a touch of versatility to your garden design. Just make sure it's sturdy enough to withstand windy days! πŸ’¨ #RetractableCanopyArbor

Comment

• Prel
          • Jan 2024

Well, honey, if you want some good shade in your garden, you can't go wrong with a good ol' fashioned pergola 🌞 They're sturdy, stylish, and perfect for growing vines or hanging plants to provide even more coverage. Just make sure you measure your space and consider how much shade you need before you pick one out. Happy gardening! 🌿🌸

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎