Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Deck Out Your Space with Style?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay-Ar
    • Jan 2024

How Do You Deck Out Your Space with Style?

Hey awesome gardeners! I'm on a mission to revamp my outdoor space, and I need your brilliance. Share your genuine tips on selecting and arranging outdoor furniture to create a jaw-dropping garden haven. What's your go-to move for outdoor style magic?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Determine your personal style preferences. Whether it's modern, traditional, eclectic, minimalist, or a blend of styles, having a clear vision will guide your decorating choices. Choose a cohesive color palette that reflects your style and creates a harmonious look throughout the space.

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! One thing that always adds style to my outdoor space is mixing different types of seating. I like to combine lounge chairs with cozy outdoor sofas and add some colorful throw pillows for a pop of color. And of course, outdoor lighting can really set the mood, whether it's string lights, lanterns, or even a fire pit. Just have fun with it and let your personal style shine through!

Comment

• LightRenz
        • Jan 2024

Just avoid overcrowding by selecting appropriately sized furniture that allows for comfortable movement and also consider the placement of outdoor furniture in relation to natural shade or add features like umbrellas , pergolas, or outdoor curtains to provide shelter from the sun

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Decking out your space with style? 🌟 Choose a cohesive color scheme, mix textures, layer lighting for ambiance, and add personal touches with art and decor items that speak to you. Make it uniquely yours!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎