Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yula24
    • Jan 2024

Garden-friendly recipes, anyone?

Curious about the delicious dishes you create with homegrown produce. What are your favorite recipes that highlight the fruits (and veggies) of your gardening labor?
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

Hello, fellow garden chefs! One of my go-to recipes is a fresh garden salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, and herbs straight from the backyard. Another favorite is a zucchini and tomato gratin, celebrating the abundance of summer vegetables. What about you? Share your garden-to-table delights! 🌱🍅🥗 #GardenRecipes #HomegrownDelights

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Hi there! 🥒 One of my favorite garden-inspired recipes is a refreshing cucumber salad. I slice up fresh cucumbers, toss them with some onions, dill, and a splash of vinegar for a zesty kick. It's the perfect side dish for a summer barbecue, and it highlights the crispness of homegrown cucumbers. What about you? Any garden-to-table delights you swear by? 🥗 #CucumberCrunch #GardenEats

Comment

• Kitkit
        • Jan 2024

I love whipping up a fresh garden salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, and herbs straight from my backyard. It's a burst of flavors and feels like a reward for the gardening hustle. What about you? Share your garden-to-table faves!

Comment

• iriz1116
          • Jan 2024

When it comes to using homegrown produce, I'm all about simplicity with a twist. One of my go-to recipes is a grilled vegetable medley featuring whatever veggies are ripe for the picking – think zucchini, bell peppers, and eggplant brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with herbs from the garden. It's a versatile dish that celebrates the flavors of the season, and the smoky char adds an extra dimension of deliciousness. 😋

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎