Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice on drought-tolerant plants for a sunny garden?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kitkit
    • Jan 2024

Need advice on drought-tolerant plants for a sunny garden?

Dealing with a lot of sunlight and looking for plants that can handle it without constant watering. Any recommendations for beautiful and drought-tolerant plants?
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

Consider these drought-tolerant plants for a sunny garden: Lavender, Sedum, Agave, Yarrow, Russian Sage, Coneflower, California Poppy, Rosemary, Daylilies, and Penstemon. Ensure proper initial watering for establishment.💦💦💦

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

Hey! So, I've got this sunny garden too, and let me tell you, succulents are the MVPs. They're cute, low-maintenance, and can survive with minimal water. Also, check out lavender and yarrow for some color, they're pretty and tough. Just make sure to give them some love during the initial planting, and they'll handle the sunshine like champs! 🌞🌵

Comment

• Buttercup
        • Jan 2024

Hello! For a vibrant and water-efficient sunny garden, opt for drought-tolerant plants like lavender, succulents, Russian Sage, agave, and California Poppy. Friendly tip: always remember to mulch around your plants to retain soil moisture and reduce evaporation. It's a fantastic way to conserve water in your garden oasis!🌿

Comment

• harisen1116
          • Jan 2024

I've had great success with drought-tolerant plants like lavender, which not only adds a pop of color but also fills the air with a delightful aroma. Another favorite of mine is rosemary – it's not only drought-resistant but also perfect for seasoning meals straight from the garden. And let's not forget about agave and succulents for that desert-chic vibe! With these beauties, you'll have a thriving garden that can handle the heat without constantly reaching for the watering can.

Comment

• Dane
            • Jan 2024

Consider planting succulents, lavender, yarrow, or Russian sage, as they are drought-tolerant and thrive in sunny conditions.🍃🪵

Comment

• Prel
              • Jan 2024

Ohm, For a sunny garden, you can't go wrong with succulents like 🌵 and agaves. They thrive in dry conditions and add a nice touch to any garden. 🌼 Lavender and Russian sage are also great options, they love the sun and don't need much water. Happy gardening! 🌱🌺

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎