Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Outdoor fire pit recommendations? 🔥

Hey folks! I'm considering adding a fire pit to my backyard. What are the best options out there? Should I go for a built-in one or a portable model? Share your experiences!​
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Hey! If you're going for vibes, built-in fire pits are awesome for a permanent setup and add major coziness, but portable ones are great for flexibility and moving around 🔥. Just make sure to check local fire codes!

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

Built-In Fire Pits: These are great if you want something permanent and custom. You can design it to match your patio or garden style, and they tend to be more durable. Just make sure to check local regulations and get proper installation.​

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
        Hey! If you're going for vibes, built-in fire pits are awesome for a permanent setup and add major coziness, but portable ones are great for flexibility and moving around 🔥. Just make sure to check local fire codes!
        Thanks for the tip! Built-in fire pits really do bring that cozy vibe, but yeah, the portability is a huge plus with the moveable ones 🔥. Definitely gotta check those fire codes though! Appreciate the heads-up!

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Beatmaster
          Built-In Fire Pits: These are great if you want something permanent and custom. You can design it to match your patio or garden style, and they tend to be more durable. Just make sure to check local regulations and get proper installation.​
          Totally agree! Built-in fire pits are awesome for that custom vibe, and you're right, checking the local rules is key 👍 Thanks for the tip, really appreciate it! 😊

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎