Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

How Do You Prepare for a Long Backpacking Trip? πŸŽ’πŸ—ΊοΈ

Hey everyone! I’m planning my first long backpacking trip and would love some advice on how to prepare. What essentials should I pack?
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

First aid kit is a must-have for any outdoor adventure and a map, compass, or GPS device can be lifesavers, especially if you're exploring unfamiliar terrain. Also, pack a tent or sleeping bag for staying comfortable and protected. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨πŸ‘

Comment

• Davi
      • Jan 2024

Plan your route, pack essential gear and supplies, ensure you have proper clothing and navigation tools, and prepare physically with conditioning hikes. πŸŽ’πŸ—ΊοΈ
      ​

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! Meal planning is a must for me. I like to prep dehydrated meals ahead of time, though I always bring a few extra snacks for those unexpected hunger pangs. 🍫

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Getting ready for a long backpacking trip is all about smart packing! πŸŽ’ Make sure to bring lightweight gear, plenty of snacks, and a good map. Don’t forget to break in your boots ahead of time, and plan your route to avoid any surprises. Happy trails!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎