Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any creative pergola or trellis ideas for the garden?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Denzel
    • Jan 2024

Any creative pergola or trellis ideas for the garden?

Thinking of adding a pergola or trellis to the garden for some flair. Any creative designs or unique ideas to make it stand out?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there, garden enthusiasts! 🤩🌿 How about a combo of pergola and hanging planters? Grow vines on the pergola, and let 'em spill over from suspended pots. Gives a lush, floating garden vibe. Also, seen folks jazz up their pergolas with fairy lights or outdoor curtains – adds a cozy touch for evening chill sessions. Get creative with the design, it's like crafting a garden masterpiece! ✨

#GardenFlair #PergolaInspiration​

Comment

• Davi
      • Jan 2024

Hi there! consider intertwining vines for a natural canopy, or install a retractable fabric cover for versatility. Incorporate hanging planters or fairy lights for a whimsical touch, creating a charming and functional outdoor space.✨🍃

Comment

• maica17
        • Jan 2024

Hey garden pals! 🌿 So, I jazzed up my pergola with fairy lights and hanging lanterns – gives a cozy vibe at night. Also, instead of the usual vines, I went for climbing roses, 'cause, you know, classic romance in the garden. Another idea is to add a swing – makes it a chill spot. What's your go-to for a standout pergola or trellis? Let's swap inspo! 🌺🏡​

Comment

• harisen1116
          • Jan 2024

Adding a pergola or trellis is such a fantastic way to elevate the garden vibes, right? One idea I love is incorporating hanging macramé planters along the sides of the pergola for a boho-chic aesthetic. You can fill them with trailing plants or colorful blooms to create a whimsical garden oasis. Plus, it adds a unique touch that's sure to make your outdoor space stand out! 😊

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎