Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your go-to plants for a low-maintenance garden?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Murky
    • Jan 2024

What are your go-to plants for a low-maintenance garden?

Seeking suggestions for hardy plants that thrive with minimal attention. What are your go-to greens for an easy-to-manage garden?
  • Dvalin
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌿 For a low-key garden vibe, I swear by succulents - they're the real MVPs, hardly need any TLC. Lavender is my aromatic hero – smells divine, and it's practically self-sufficient. Mint's in the squad too, keeping bugs at bay like a boss. What's your go-to lazy gardener's green? 🌱 #EasyPeasyGardening

Comment

• eilegnaa
      • Jan 2024

Hey everyone! For a low-maintenance garden, I always rely on succulents like jade plants and aloe vera. They're super resilient and don't need much water or attention. Also, lavender and rosemary are great options for adding some fragrance to your garden without a lot of fuss. Happy gardening! 🌱🌿​

Comment

• Nateerin17
        • Jan 2024

Succulents, snake plants, pothos, and ZZ plants are great low-maintenance options for a garden, requiring minimal care and attention.

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

For a low-maintenance garden, go for hardy succulents like cacti and jade, easy-care herbs like rosemary and thyme, and ornamental grasses. Native plants are also a great choice for minimal upkeep!
          ​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎